Samsung off campus drive is recruiting candidates for UI Content tester. Candidates who completed graduation in B.A/ Bcom/ B.Sc/ BBA/ Bachelor’s degree are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Samsung is a multinational manufacturing conglomerate. It was established in 1938 by Lee Byung-chul , and the headquarters are in 40th floor Samsung Electronics Building, 11, Seocho-daero 74-gil, Seocho District, Seoul, South Korea. Kim Ki Nam is the CEO of the organization.
- Company name: Samsung
- Website: samsung.com
- Job Position: UI Content tester
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.A/ Bcom/ B.Sc/ BBA/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Review UI design specifications and requirements
- Develop verification checklists and cases to validate the UI functionality
- Perform manual audits to ensure the UI meets quality standards
- Identify, document, and track defects and issues found during testing.
- Collaborate with respective teams to troubleshoot and resolve UI defects
- Ensure that the UI is user-friendly, intuitive, and meets accessibility standards
- Ensure content accuracy across the platform
- Document and report test results to project stakeholders
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to fill the Google Form.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Samsung off campus drive associate position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.