SBI Recruitment 2022 | 15 Posts | Details & Apply Link. The full details of this job including Qualifications, Age limit, apply link, and others are as follows. Follow, below to proceed.
Related: CSIR NEIST Recruitment 2022 | 10 Posts.
SBI Recruitment 2022
- Bank Name: SBI
- Website: onlinesbi.com
- Job Position: Assistant Manager
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Salary: 50 – 74K per month (Expected)
- Total Vacancies: 48 Posts
- Age Limit: Max 40 Years
- Last Date: 25th February
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||15|
|Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching)||33|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream. (minimum 60% marks from any recognized University).|
|Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching)||First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream. (minimum 60% marks in any stream from any recognized University)|
The selection will be based on shortlisting & interview.
Shortlisting: -Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Interview: -Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit list: – Merit list for final selection will be prepared in descending order of scores obtained in interview only, subject to candidate scoring minimum qualifying marks. In case more than one candidate score common cut-off marks, such candidates will be
ranked in the merit in descending order of their age.
How to apply?
- As always, check all the information provided in this article.
- After checking, tap on the apply link, which is provided below.
- For precise information, you can also check the official notification.
- You will be redirected to the IBPS’ website.
- If you already have an account on that website, then log in. Otherwise, create a new one.
- After registering or signing in, apply for the job.