Schlumberger Careers: Schlumberger is hiring for Associate Test Engineer position at Pune location. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
UP Next: Amazon is hiring for ML Data Associate.
Schlumberger Associate Test Engineer
- Company name: Schlumberger
- Website: www.slb.com
- Job Position: Associate Test Engineer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Up to 15 LPA (Expected)
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
- Create the test scenarios and test cases for SAP releases / application new enhancement and production incidents reports related to assigned applications
- Perform test case execution and raise defects – follow up with stakeholder and get it fixed
- Create daily execution reports for testing progress
- Perform all types of functional/non-functional testing like sanity, smoke, regression, end-to-end testing/ load, stress endurance and volume testing etc.
- Perform test management activities in Azure DevOps and Microfocus – Application Lifecycle Management
- Follows the testing governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and execute automation scripts with test automation tools like – Unified Functional Test/Selenium/Worksoft etc.
- Perform continuous testing execution using Azure DevOps
- Engage with the internal/external stakeholders to understand requirements and solution documents
- Work closely with developers, designers, and SMEs
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Manual/Automation/Performance testing
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills.
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
- Self-driven, Motivated, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- Basic knowledge of any of the languages: Visual Basic, Python or Java.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the firstnaukri.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.