Schneider Electric off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Developer position. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Viasat Recruitment | Software Engineer.
Schneider Electric multinational company established in 1836, Le Creusot, France that focus on digital automation and energy management. Eugène Schneider and Adolphe Schneider are the founders of the firm. The organization’s headquarters’ located in Rueil-Malmaison, France. The revenue of the firm is around €28.91 billion.
Schneider Electric Software Developer
- Company name: Schneider Electric
- Website: se.com
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- A deeper understanding of Angular.
- Proficiency with server-side language – Java
- Familiarity with database technology such as MSSQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.se.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Schneider Electric Off Campus Drive 2022. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Schneider Electric Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Schneider Electric recruitment?
You can apply to the Schneider Electric off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Schneider Electric Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Schneider Electric send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Schneider Electric sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Schneider Electric careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Schneider Electric off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Schneider Electric ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.