Siemens Energy Off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Gurugram location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : CEAT Off Campus Drive For Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Since its establishment on April 1, 2020, Siemens Energy has become one of the leading global providers of energy technologies. Munich, Germany serves as the organization’s headquarters. Christian Bruch serves as the company’s CEO, and Joe Kaeser serves as its chairman. Over 88,000 people work at Siemens Energy Association, which generates an estimated €27 billion in revenue.
Siemens Energy off campus drive
- Company name: Siemens Energy
- Website: siemens-energy.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Gurugram
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
- Analyze and understand user requirements to envision strong technical solutions
- Understand & execute complete software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code for the given sets of requirements
- Perform a peer code review and identify the gaps in terms of design and implementation.
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
Ability to develop/program solutions in C, C++, Java, C#, Python or other programming languages
Knowledge of any relational databases & familiar with SQL queries.
Willingness to learn new technologies.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to thejobs.siemens-energy.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Siemens Energy Off Campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Siemens Energy Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Siemens Energy recruitment?
You can apply to the Siemens Energy off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Siemens Energy Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Siemens Energy send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Siemens Energy sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Siemens Energy careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Siemens Energy off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Siemens Energy?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.