Siemens Healthineers Off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Research Analyst – Cybersecurity position. Candidates who are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Sprinto Recruitment | Content Writer.
On October 1, 1847, the Siemens Healthineers Healthcare firm was founded. Germany’s Erlangen serves as the location of the organization’s headquarters. By 2020, the company will have approximately 1,446 crores of EUR in revenue. The association’s current CEO is Bernd Montag. Siemens Healthineers’ parent company is Siemens.
Siemens Healthineers off campus drive
- Company name: Siemens Healthineers
- Website: siemens-healthineers.com
- Job Position: Research Analyst – Cybersecurity
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Part time
- Experience: 0-1 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
- You will conduct research that will yield new insights, theories, analysis, data, algorithms, and help secure the systems and software.
- You will build security prototypes by bringing concepts to initial implementations, sometimes including design, coding to testing. With this you will establish engineering standards and best practices in secure product development.
- You will find and resolve security weaknesses early on to minimize risks from the very beginning, develop security intelligence using AI/ML techniques that helps our products and businesses constantly improve their services.
- You will collaborate with product managers, senior architects, developer community and conceptualize solution modules for secure design of applications, products, and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Understanding of cybersecurity frameworks and embracing best practices in secure development lifecycle
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the security testing technologies including Fuzzing, Static Code Analysis using Manual technique and Automated tools such as Coverity, Veracode, Checkmarx, IBM Appscan or similar tools
- Good understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to jobs.siemens.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Siemens Healthineers Off Campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.