Skill-Lync Jobs: Skill-Lync is hiring for Finance Executive at the Chennai location. The pass-out candidates of B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA can apply to this job role. Follow below for full details and apply link.
Skill-Lync Finance Executive
- Company name: Skill-Lync
- Website: skill-lync.com
- Job Position: Finance Executive
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 3.1 LPA (Expected)
What is the role:
We are looking for a reliable Finance Executive who will analyze everyday financial activities and perform the accounts payable/ accounts receivable.
what you will do
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Perform Payroll and bring in Salary Structure
- Advice & build investment components and tax components for the company
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Accounts Payable/ Accounts Receivable
- Statutory Knowledge – An added advantage
- Should have experience in Journal, BRS, Sales in Tally
- Tally Knowledge – Mandatory
- MS office – Mandatory
- Maintenance of Vendor Ledgers, Receipts, Bank Reconciliation
- GST and TDS
- Day to day transactions
- Qualification- B com/M com , BBA/MBA
How to Apply?
- As always, read the information provided on this page first.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the apply link.
- You will be redirected to the lever website.
- Click on Apply for the job.
- Upload Resume/ CV and enter all the required fields.
- Recheck the details and submit.