Sophos off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Testing Intern. Candidates who completed Any Graduation degree in Computers/Electronics/Information & Tech/Data-communications are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Sophos is an IT security company established in 1985 by Jan Hruska, Peter Lammer. The organization headquarters are located in Abingdon, England. The revenue of the firm is around $710.6 million. As of 2022 around 4,400 employees are working in this firm.
Sophos off campus drive
- Company name: Sophos
- Website: sophos.com
- Job Position: Software Testing Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-1 Year
- Qualification: Degree in Computers/Electronics/Information & Tech/Data-communications
- Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 55K Per Month (Expected)
- Design test strategy/plan/scenarios for the product features that are a part of the product release.
- Develop test automation using Java/Python for the test scenarios of the product
- Debug and eliminate flaky automated test cases or fix the failed test cases as the product development follows agile process.
- Learn and start effectively use the tools that are used in product engineering.
- Work with leads to develop the automated testing checkpoints in CI/CD and fix the issues that comes up with every build/milestone
- A degree in Computers/Electronics/Information & Tech/Data-communications with 0 to 1 year of experience in software development (even students studying in final year engineering degree)
- Strong fundamentals of data structure, Software engineering, networking, cryptography
- Hands-on experience in one or more programming and scripting languages – C, C++, Java, Shell script, Perl, Python, SQL
- Awareness of tools/technologies like GIT, Jenkins, Selenium, JIRA, Confluence
- Able to design tests and write test code independently
- Excellent communication skills, analytical & reasoning skills
- Team player with high energy, positive attitude to find innovative solutions
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.lever.co website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Capgemini off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.