S&P Global off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Analyst position. Candidates who completed Post-graduates ( M.Com / MBA, Finance ) are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad, Ahmedabad locations. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Zoho is hiring for Software Developer.
S&P Global is a publicly traded American business. It was founded by James H. McGraw in 1917, and the company’s US headquarters are in New York. Douglas L. Peterson has served as the company’s CEO since 2013. The corporation’s entire income in 2021, as reported by the reports, was US$8.297 billion. Currently, the company employs 35,000 people.
S&P Global off campus drive
- Company name: S&P Global
- Website: spglobal.com
- Job Position: Data Analyst
- Location: Hyderabad, Ahmedabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Post-graduates ( M.Com / MBA, Finance )
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Tracking and collecting comprehensive information/ data in a proprietary database according to S&P’s guidelines for assigned vertical.
- Extract and validate required information using search tools, press releases and websites, trade documents and regulatory filings.
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements
Reviewing feedback involving Estimates, Actuals & Guidance content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy.
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Keeping up to date on industry trends and reporting standards
- Post-graduates (M.Com / MBA, Finance) Freshers with excellent accounting or financial knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Knowledge of financial statements and understanding of annual reports
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of any database or automation tools would be an added advantage.
- Adaptability to working across all time-zones
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.spglobal.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the S&P Global off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
S&P Global Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for S&P Global recruitment?
You can apply to the S&P Global off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for S&P Global Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will S&P Global send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, S&P Global sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the S&P Global careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide S&P Global off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to S&P Global?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.