Standard Chartered off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Frontline Agent (Chat) position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Mindtree Recruitment | Customer Support
Standard Chartered is a Consumer banking company. Royal charter, Chartered Bank of India, Australia and China, Standard Bank were established in 1969, and the headquarters are in London, England, UK.
Since 2015, Bill Winters has been CEO of the organization. Per the reports generated in 2021, the organization’s whole revenue was US$ 14.701 billion, and the total number of employees working with the corporation are 85,000.
Standard Chartered off campus drive
- Company name: Standard Chartered
- Website: sc.com
- Job Position: Frontline Agent (Chat)
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 1-2 Years
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Handle customer chats/calls quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable)
Skills Required :
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the scb.taleo.net website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Standard Chartered off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Standard Chartered Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered recruitment?
You can apply to the Standard Chartered off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Standard Chartered Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Standard Chartered send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Standard Chartered sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Standard Chartered careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Standard Chartered off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Standard Chartered?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.