Standard Chartered off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Specialist Data Engineering position. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ MBA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : ITC Limited Recruitment | Software Engineer.
Standard Chartered is a consumer banking institution. The Royal Charter, Chartered Bank of India, Australia, and China, and Standard Bank were founded in 1969, with headquarters in London, England, UK. Bill Winters has been the organization’s CEO since 2015. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue was US$ 14.701 billion, and the total number of employees working for the corporation is 85,000.
Standard Chartered off campus drive
- Company name: Standard Chartered
- Website: sc.com
- Job Position: Specialist Data Engineering
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 12 LPA (Expected)
This role will provide leadership in product delivery and service engineering of batch and streaming towards solution design and architecture on cloud (AWS, Azure, Databricks) and on-prem platform to be stable, resilient and performant. The responsibilities for this role will also include evaluation, customization, operationalization and service engineering of existing and future tools in the data world. The incumbent will also be expected to define, mature and enforce best practices for automation, performance, security and data management including modelling, retention, archival etc.
- Design and deliver next-gen ingestion and consumption frameworks and tools on Hadoop and on cloud (Azure) to support real-time, api and serverless-based use-cases, along with mini / micro batches, as required.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build monitoring / alerting tools and frameworks using OSS technologies like OpenTSDB, Prometheus etc for doing key business / technical performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Business, Product, Data and Architecture teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Build re-usable components / API’s when designing any foundational data engineering project.
- Responsible for Reviewing and owning Technical design documentation for the Data Lake.
- Detect, analyze, and remediate performance problems with reporting solutions.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Interacts with business users and Information Management to define current and future application requirements.
- Responsible for project support, support mentoring, and training for transition to the support team.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the scb.taleo.net website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Standard Chartered off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Standard Chartered Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Standard Chartered recruitment?
You can apply to the Standard Chartered off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Standard Chartered Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Standard Chartered send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Standard Chartered sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Standard Chartered careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Standard Chartered off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Standard Chartered?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.