Standard Chartered India is hiring for Associate position at the Bangalore location. All the graduates of B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA can follow below for full details and the apply link.
Standard Chartered Officer
- Company name: Standard Chartered Technology
- Website: www.sc.com
- Job Position: Associate
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 3.4 LPA (Expected)
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing credit requests and producing a recommendation after undertaking a thorough analysis of a variety of factors and careful analysis of a client’s financial information, including income statements, cash flow history, current debt, and tax forms.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of potential borrowers via the underwriting of borrower financial statements, collateral coverage, and guarantor support.
- Gathers financial information about organizations and individuals, such as valuable properties, income, savings, debts and payment history, give recommendations on whether it is safe to approve a loan or reduce a credit line.
- Live Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Credit Initiation
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- Commerce, Mathematic or finance related qualification.
- Fresher OR 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience or knowledge of the lending related activities/ documentation.
How to Apply?
- At always, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Taleo’s website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.