Starbucks Recruitment 2023 – Off Campus Jobs, Careers, Skills, Requirements, Eligibility, Walk-In Drive, Salary, etc. Starbucks is recruiting candidates for Store Manager position. Candidates who are suitable to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Amazon Recruitment | CXQO Associate.
Starbucks is a network of coffee shops and roasting facilities. Gordon Bowker, Jerry Baldwin, and Zev Siegl are the three founders of the business Starbucks, which was established in the year 1971. Washington, Washington, in the United States, is headquarters of the company. This company employs 33,833 people in total. Products like coffee beverages, smoothies, tea, baked goods, and sandwiches are offered by this company.
Starbucks Careers – Manager
- Company name: Starbucks
- Website: starbucks.com
- Job Position: Store Manager
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Minimum 12th pass
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
Purpose and Scope of position:
- Leading the store operations & the team of store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers and partners.
- The main areas of work of a store manager involves reaching sales targets and increasing profits, dealing with customer service issues, staff management, safety and security issues.
- The store manager is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with TATA Starbucks Limited guiding principle.
- Interviewing & training partners, planning, assigning and directing work
- Regular interaction/ review with the team
- Encourage team to take independent decisions
- Conduct goal setting
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution and measuring results
- Review performance to achieve organizational goals
- Gather & evaluate employees performance
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaching, counselling, and disciplining
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 12th pass (ideally, IHM student or hotel management graduate)
- Latte Art expert
- Has in-depth knowledge of Coffee
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.starbucks.in website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Starbucks Store Manager role. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Starbucks Off Campus Hiring 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Starbucks recruitment 2023?
You can apply to the Starbucks off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Starbucks Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Starbucks send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Starbucks sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Starbucks Store Manager selection process?
In general, the selection process will be offline for the store manager role.
Does the oflatest provide Starbucks off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Starbucks?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.