State Street off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Developer position. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Revolut Recruitment | Support Specialist.
State Street is a Financial services company. It was established in 1792, and the headquarters are in Boston, Massachusetts, United States. Since 2019, Ronald P. O’Hanley has been the CEO of the corporation.
State Street Global Advisors, is one of its subsidiaries. Per the reports generated in 2021, the organization’s whole revenue was 1,203 crores USD, and the total number of employees working with the firm were 38,784.
State Street off campus drive
- Company name: State Street
- Website: statestreet.com
- Job Position: Software Developer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 16 LPA (Expected)
- Candidates should be well-versed with the programming fundamentals and be able to write logic in any programming language and must be clear with basic technology, concepts, and logic.
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithm.
- Candidate should have strong command on coding.
- Any formal training a in Data base and SQL will be an advantage.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Capability to take ownership individually and complete assignments on time.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the statestreet.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the State Street off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
State Street Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for State Street recruitment?
You can apply to the State Street off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for State Street Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will State Street send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, State Street sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the State Street careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide State Street off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to State Street?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.