Sumo Logic Recruitment for Software Development Engineer in Noida. All the candidates of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds.
Sumo Logic Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Sumo Logic
- Website: sumologic.com
- Job Position: Software Development Engineer
- Location: Noida
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
- Design, develop, and maintain test cases for UI testing or/and backend testing
- Contribute actively towards scalable Automation strategy & execution
- Participate in functional, system, and regression testing activities
- Work closely with development teams to ensure exceptional test coverage
- Estimate and perform risk analysis on large features during sprint planning meetings
- Report project status defects report and verification, and issue escalation in a timely manner
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or or Information Technology
- Experience with Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment a plus
- Experience with object-oriented languages, for example in Java, Python, Scala, Ruby, or C#
- Experience in working with Unix/Windows operating systems
- Familiar with QA processes
- Passion for testing with a “break it” mentality
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies, complex problems, and breaking things
- Clarity and precision in verbal and written communication
- Experience with testing large scale systems
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
- Experience in big data and/or 24×7 commercial service is highly desirable
- You should be happy working with Unix (Linux, OS X).
- Agile software development experience (test-driven development, iterative and incremental development) is a plus
- Familiar with test tools such as TestRails, Jira, JMeter, Selenium, etc
- Ability to understand the Sumo Logic backend architecture in depth
- Experience with Enterprise grade SaaS products
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Sumo Logic official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.