Synopsys Recruitment 2023 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Skills, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, etc. Synopsys is hiring for Technical Engineer Intern position at Mumbai location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible for this job role. More details and the apply link are as follows.
Synopsys is an Electronic design company established in 1986 in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, by David Gregory and Aart de Geus. The company focuses on software security and quality, silicon design and verification, and silicon intellectual property. The organization’s headquarters are located in Mountain View, California, U.S. As of 2021, approximately 16,361 employees are working in the firm.
- Company name: Synopsys
- Website: synopsys.com
- Job Position: Technical Engineer Intern
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Min 30K Per Month (Expected)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented skills – Ability to collaborate with project team members, take direction from the project lead and execute tasks consistently
- Ability to pick up new skills through self-learning and on the job training. Should be able to demonstrate the desire and passion towards working in Info-sec domains.
Education and Certifications:
- Fresher(s) with basic understanding of Networking and Information Security
- Understanding of java script, HTML and any scripting language like Python, Ruby
- Knowledge of Mobile application development
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the sjobs.brassring.com website.
- Click on the register button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Synopsys Careers – Intern. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.