Tanla off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Intern – Systems Engineer position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad / Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Tanla is an Mobile operator company established on 1999 in Hyderabad by D. Uday Kumar Reddy. The organization headquarters are located in Hyderabad. The business employs over 500 people and is listed on the BSE and NSE in India.
Tanla off campus drive
- Company name: Tanla
- Website: tanla.com
- Job Position: Intern – Systems Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad / Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 25k Per Month (Expected)
- Implement integrations requested by Internal teams / customers
- Provide Level 2 technical support and queries coming from Internal teams
- Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues, Deploy updates and fixes
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- 24*7 support, should be flexible for shifts
- B.E/B. Tech/BCA/MCA
- Fresher Profiles | 2022 or 2021 pass outs
- Should have basic knowledge on ITIL
- Basic Knowledge on Linux/Unix Administration, MySql, Computer Networks
- Any other technical exposure on different technologies will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with level of energies
- Baic Understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the tanla.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Tanla off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Tanla Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tanla recruitment?
You can apply to the Tanla off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Tanla Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Tanla send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Tanla sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Tanla careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Tanla off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Tanla ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.