Tata Power off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Executive Trainee position. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : American Express Recruitment | Analyst
Indian electricity company firm Tata Power Company Limited, which has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Electricity generation, transmission, and distribution are the company’s main businesses. It is India’s largest integrated power company with an installed capacity for electricity generation of 10,577 MW.
Tata Power off campus drive
- Company name: Tata Power
- Website: tatapower.com
- Job Position: Executive Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Strategic Sourcing
- Value Engineering
- Market Analytics
- New Vendor development
- Competitive sourcing and cost reduction
- Development of bottom-up simulation cost model for each activity based on the market prices (e.g. raw materials, labor, transport etc.)
- Domestic and International Negotiation
- Spend management of services, procurement processes and policies & supplier relationship management
- Monthly MIS preparation and present data for monthly procurement review meeting
- Maintenance of documentation as per QAP
- Support in procurement activities (from PR to PO)
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth completion of projects
- Business Skills
- Budget Management
- Economics and market dynamics
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Use of data analytics
- Well-versed with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word)
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of MBA in Supply Chain Management and graduation in B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical / Mechanical / Civil.
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGPM/MBA
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the learning.tcsionhub.in website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Tata Power off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Tata Power Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tata Power recruitment?
You can apply to the Tata Power off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Tata Power Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Tata Power send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Tata Power sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Tata Power careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Tata Power off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Tata Power?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.