Tata Power Recruitment Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee in India. All the candidates of BE/ BTech are eligible to apply for this job role. Follow below for more details and apply link.
Must See: Chegg Recruitment | Marketing Associate.
Tata Power Company Limited is an Indian electric utility company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and is part of the Tata Group. The core business of the company is to generate, transmit and distribute electricity. With an installed electricity generation capacity of 10,577 MW, it is India’s largest integrated power company.
Tata Power Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Tata Power
- Website: tatapower.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Fresher
- Qualification: BE/ BTech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: 6 LPA – 6.06 LPA
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- We are looking for candidates who are currently in the final year of B.E. / B.Tech (Electrical) and would graduate in 2022.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Tata Power official website.
- Agree with the declaration form.
- Now, fill the form, check the details carefully and apply.