Tata Steel Recruitment: Tata Steel is hiring for Engineer Trainee position. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc are only eligible to apply for this job role. More details and the apply link are as follows.
Tata Steel Limited is an Indian multinational steel-making company. The company was founded on 25 August 1907 at Jamshedpur. The founder of the firm is Jamsetji Tata. The current CEO is T. V. Narendran. The headquarters of the corporation are located in Mumbai. The employee count of the organization is 32,364 as per 2021 analytics.
Tata Steel Industrial Trainee
- Company name: Tata Steel
- Website: www.tatasteel.com
- Job Position: Engineer Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Min 4.8 LPA (Expected)
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the fill the form at Tata steel’s website.
- Now, fill the form according to the instructions.
- Recheck all the details and submit the form.