Tata Steel off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Engineer Trainee. Candidates who pursued B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc are suitable to apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Tata Steel Ltd is an Steel production company established on 25 August 1907 in Jamshedpur. Jamsetji Tata is the founder of the company. The company’s net income is 41,100 crores INR.. Approximately around 32,364 employees are wroking in this association.
Tata Steel off campus drive
- Company name: Tata Steel
- Website: tatasteel.com
- Job Position: Engineer Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2014 – 2023
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Tata Steel Aspiring Engineers Program (cs / It) – 2023
- Branch: CS/IT/Maths, Statistics, Physics, Operational Research
- Last Date to apply for this role is 3rd March 2023.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the tslhr.tatasteel.co.in website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Tata Steel off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.