Tata Technologies Careers: Tata Technologies is hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee position at Pune, Bangalore, Jamshedpur, Mumbai locations. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are only eligible to apply for this job role. More details and the apply link are as follows.
Tata Technologies Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Company name: Tata Technologies
- Website: www.tatatechnologies.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Pune/ Bangalore/ Jamshedpur/ Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 4.4 LPA (Expected)
Role description -Mechanical:
- Very highly skilled to Carry out 3D modelling, 2D drawings, assembly in Catia-V5 (Module – Surfacing, assembly, drafting, kinematics, DMU etc.)
- Good knowledge of GD&T
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination.
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues.
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
- Workout modularisation & standardisation proposals.
- Technical documentation & design change analysis.
- Extensive experience in using CATIA V5
- Good all round design skills which must include past experience of working on at least one of aggregates like – frame, steering, suspension, brakes, fuel system, exhaust etc.
- Team Centre Engineering (TCE)/PLM
- Engineering knowledge of defined component(s) / system(s) design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Excellent communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels,
- PC Literacy: Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc
Role description – Eleactrical:
- We make the electric revolution work. Every day, we work to improve people s lives and the environment by making power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
- Preparing for the electrified future of mobility takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we – as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
- Develop common platforms with embedded system for vehicle electrifications including DC/DC Converters, On Board Chargers, and Traction Inverters
- Propose embedded system, LV power supply, and sensing circuit architectures
- Conduct all necessary analysis and simulation in supporting the proposed system architectures
- Design, prototype build, and test verification, at initial product development stage, for all electronics functions
- Support product development teams from concept to production including design proposal, multiple stages of design review, test plan, test design, and test review.
Role description-Computer Science Engineer:
- Have knowledge of programming languages, program design and development procedures
- Have the ability to design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Be keen to cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Have an innovative approach, learnability excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation, and should be a genuine team player
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Ripple Hire’s website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.