Tata Technologies off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Design Engineer. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Tata Technologies is a design and engineering firm was founded in 1989, with headquarters in Pune, India. Warren Harris has been the company’s CEO. According to 2022 reports, the total number of employees working in the firm is 11,000, and the total revenue of the corporation is 3,529.60 crore.
Tata Technologies off campus drive
- Company name: Tata Technologies
- Website: tatatechnologies.com
- Job Position: Design Engineer
- Location: Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 1-4 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 7.5 LPA (Expected)
- Describe the responsibility of this position for the above deliverables
- Design preparation, verification and finalization for engine sub-systems as per project requirement
- Timely delivery of assigned project task- Design calculations
- Prepare and review designs with respect to DFMEA, Design for manufacturing, Assembly, service, and vehicle layout through digital and physical methods.
- Has basic knowledge of IC engines & subsystems and is able to prepare 2D/3D CAD part models in software Creo 7.0 etc.
- Able to derive design based on analytical calculation required for components sub-system design. Perform theoretical base calculations for the selection & design of the required components.
- Know how to design interface components.
- Coordinate with the proprietary part supplier and with TML’s CAE analysis team for CAE simulations and design optimization & finalization. Get acquainted with the software tools needed for the same.
- Prepare Requirement For Quotations (RFQ) for proprietary design parts or subsystems.
- Work in PLM life cycle management to make design releases
- DVP preparation
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to tatatechnologies.ripplehire.com.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Tata Technologies off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Tata Technologies Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tata Technologies recruitment?
You can apply to the Tata Technologies off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Tata Technologies Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Tata Technologies send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Tata Technologies sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Tata Technologies careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Tata Technologies off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Tata Technologies ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.