Tata Technologies off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Tata Technologies is a Engineering and design company. It was established in 1989, and the headquarters are in Pune. Since 2014, Warren Harris has been serving as CEO of the association. Tata Group, and Tata Motors are its parent organizations. The subsidiaries of the firm are Incat Gmbh, Tata Technologies SRL. The revenue generated by the corporation is ₹3,529.60 crore, and the total number of employees working with the organization are 9300.
Tata Technologies off campus
- Company name: Tata Technologies
- Website: tatatechnologies.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Bengaluru/ Mumbai/ Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Good understanding Automotive E&E ( Electrical & Electronics) systems, Electric Circuits, ECU, Sensors and Harness
- Good ability handling E&E measuring instruments and basic knowledge of CAN tools
- Good understanding of Diagnostic tools and processes
- ECU software – development process knowlegde / software Flashing & Diagnostics
- Experience of automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS etc), and usage of communication and diagnostic tools.
- The candidate should be aware of software architecture [AUTOSAR], development process [SPICE], methods and tools involved.
- Excellent communication skills
- M S office tools like Power point, Excel
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the Firstnaukri website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Tata Technologies off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Tata Technologies Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tata Technologies recruitment?
You can apply to the Tata Technologies off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Tata Technologies Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Tata Technologies send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Tata Technologies sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Tata Technologies careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Tata Technologies off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Tata Technologies?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.