Tata Technologies off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru/ Mumbai/ Pune location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Tata Technologies is an Engineering and design company. It was established in 1989, and the headquarters are in Pune, India. Warren Harris has been the CEO of the firm. Per the reports generated in 2022, the total number of employees working in the firm are11,000, and the total corporation’s revenue is ₹3,529.60 crore.
Tata Technologies off campus drive
- Company name: Tata Technologies
- Website: tatatechnologies.com
- Job Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Location: Bengaluru/ Mumbai/ Pune
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 6 LPA (Expected)
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like casting, forging, sheet metal.
- DMU management, integrating vehicle systems & project coordination with various teams.
- Conceptualize & detailed design, benchmarking of chassis frame, suspension, brake, steering systems to meet cost, weight & functional targets
- Reviewing existing benchmarking data and obtaining new data as required.
- Responsible for CAD sign-off, BOM creation/ management, requirement compliance.
- Conduct/ participate regular design reviews and escalate issues requiring help to
- Verification of the detail designs for prototype building.
- Utilizes technical skills and design experience to plan, organize and lead.
- Co-ordinate design activities.
- Ensure quality of the CAD design, drawings & speed of delivery.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to fill the Google form.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Tata Technologies off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Tata Technologies Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tata Technologies recruitment?
You can apply to the Tata Technologies off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Tata Technologies Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Tata Technologies send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Tata Technologies sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Tata Technologies careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Tata Technologies off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Tata Technologies ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.