Careers in TCS: TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring YoP 2019, 2020 & 2021. Follow below for more details and the apply link.
TCS Digital Hiring
- Company name: TCS
- Website: tcs.com
- Job Position: Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 6 – 12 Months
- Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: 7.0 LPA (UG) & 7.3 LPA (PG)
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring for YOP 2019, 2020 & 2021:
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
- Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
- Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college is allowed
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring.
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring:
|Sr. No.||Section Name||Time (Mins)|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Aptitude||40|
|Total Test Duration||110|
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the information provided in this page.
- After reading, scroll down and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- You will be redirected to TCS official website.
- Recheck the content provided there.
- Go back to the top and click on ‘Apply Here.’
- Now, you will be navigated to TCS ION’s website.
- Enter all the required details and submit the application.