As announced, TCS has started releasing more job openings for hiring more candidates. Now, the TCS Off Campus Drive is hiring freshers of B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc. If you are interested in applying then follow below. Also, make sure to check that you have not applied to any TCS opening in the past 3 months.
Must See: Infosys is hiring for System Engineer.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Information technology company that was founded in the 1968 under the parent organization Tata Group. The founders of the organization are Tata Sons, Faquir Chand Kohli, and J. R. D. Tata. The headquarters of the company are located in Mumbai. From the year 2017, Rajesh Gopinathan is taking charge as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the company.
TCS is currently operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. According to the December 2021 report, there are a total of 5,28,748 employees working in the organization. As per the recent news, the firms – TCS, Infosys, and Wipro have hired over 198,000 candidates. Furthermore, it is also in plans to hire over 40,000 freshers in the financial year 2023.
TCS Off Campus
- Company name: TCS
- Website: tcs.com
- Job Position: Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
|Sections||Duration (in mins)|
|Part A – Foundation Section|
|Part B – Advanced Section (Mandatory for Digital aspirants)|
|Advanced Quantitative Ability||20|
|Advanced Reasoning Ability||15|
|Total Duration (in mins)||166|
- Percentage: The candidates should have a minimum of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examinations.
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs or arrears.
- Gap / Break in Education: The education gap must not be more than 24 months until highest qualification. Also, you need to submit the relevant document proof for the reason.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered.
- Work Experience: The candidates having up to 2 years of work experience can also apply to the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Age: The student age must be in 18 to 28 years to apply for TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When is the Off Campus Hiring Test scheduled?
A: The TCS Off Campus Hiring test is on-going. Students are requested to register at the earliest to be eligible for the next test batch
Q. What is the TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP)?
A. The TCS Integrated test Pattern allows you to showcase your talent and skills and based on your test performance, you will either be shortlisted for Ninja Interviews or Digital Interviews
Q: Do I need to create my profile under ‘BPS’ or ‘IT’?
A: You are requested to create your profile under ‘IT’
Q: What if I already have a CT/DT reference number? Do I need to register again?
A: No, you do not need to register again. Please ensure you fill the Application Form & Click on ‘Apply for Drive’
Q: Can I change my photo in the application form?
A: Yes, you can change your photograph before you submit the application form. Request you to carefully follow the instructions while uploading the photograph
Q: Can I make changes to my profile as I have made some mistakes?
A: Limited changes can be done once the profile is in Application Received/Applied for Drive status. Hence, we request you to complete the application form carefully
Q: I have created 2 profiles. What should I do now?
A: Only 1 profile needs to be created per candidate. Duplicate profile should not be created. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for the deletion of your duplicate profile
Q: How will I know about my test schedule/test related information?
A: Information related to test will be communicated by TCS iON
Q: How will we get the results of the test?
A: As part of the hiring process, only shortlisted students will receive further communication on their registered email IDs
How to apply?
- At first, check the eligiblity criteria and other information provided in this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the Apply link.
- You will be redirected to TCS official website.
- Recheck all the details and click the apply link given there.
- Sign in to your account if you are already registered. Otherwise, create a new one.