TCS off campus driving is hiring | As the company has received a huge number of responses in September 2021 opening, it has announced Phase II hiring. The details and apply link of this job are as follows.
TCS Off Campus For YOP 2019, 2020 & 2021
- Company name: TCS
- Website: tcs.com
- Job Position: Trainee
- Location: Across India
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 3 LPA (Expected)
More great news! Candidates who perform exceptionally in this TCS Off Campus Hiring stand a chance to become eligible for the advanced offer opportunity of TCS Digital.
Eligible streams: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2019, 2020 and 2021.
For more details on eligibility criteria, kindly refer the “Test Eligibility” section below.
*Note: TCS Off Campus Hiring tests are on-going to invite immediate joiners and will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020 and 2021:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
How to apply?
- At first, check the eligiblity criteria and other information provided in this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the Apply link.
- You will be redirected to TCS official website.
- Recheck all the details and click the apply link given there.
- Sign in to your account if you are already registered. Otherwise, create a new one.