TCS off campus drive is recruiting candidates for RF Validation Engineer position. Candidates who completed Any Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Genpact Recruitment | Process Developer.
Tata Consultancy Services, or TCS, is an information technology firm that was established in 1968. Tata Sons, Faquir Chand Kohli, and J. R. D. Tata are the group’s founders. The organization’s main office is in Mumbai. The company’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is Rajesh Gopinathan. The organisation employs 5,28,748 people, according to the December 2021 report. The company makes about 1.96 lakh crores of Indian rupees in revenue.
TCS off campus drive
- Company name: TCS
- Website: tcs.com
- Job Position: RF Validation Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Description and Eligibility:
- BSEE or equivalent experience with 0-5 years’ experience in relevant industry
- New graduates and students will be considered for this role
- Experience in scripting skills with Labview, Python, or Matlab is a plus
- The ability to collaborate with different teams (Design, HW board teams and Firmware)
- Experience with digital interfaces SMB/SPMI/QSPI/SPI/UART/I2C/JTAG.
- Experience with lab equipment such as RF spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, Vector analyzers, RF signal generators, phase noise analyzers, oscilloscopes, DMM’s, etc.
- Please be ready to work with ATE engineers and on mass production integrated circuits.
- Good understanding of board schematics, experience with HW Silicon validation boards schematic reviews and coming up with HW board requirements for doing SOC validation.
- PCB design and PCB signal integrity technique is important
- Hands-on experience with engineering lab equipment and test techniques required for digital validation.
- Effective communication skills, flexibility, a strong teamwork approach, and the desire to work in a fast-paced aggressive environment are necessary
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the linkedin.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the TCS off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
TCS Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TCS recruitment?
You can apply to the TCS off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for TCS Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will TCS send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, TCS sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the TCS careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide TCS off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to TCS ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.