TCS Walk-in Interviews at Bangalore (For CSE Position). Candidates who completed BA/ BBA/ BBM/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MBA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Wipro is hiring for Associate AdWords.
TCS, or Tata Consultancy Services, is an information technology firm founded in 1968. The group’s founders are Tata Sons, Faquir Chand Kohli, and J. R. D. Tata. The organization’s headquarters are in Mumbai. Rajesh Gopinathan is the company’s Chief Executive Officer (CEO). According to the December 2021 report, the organisation employs 5,28,748 people. The company’s revenue is approximately 1.96 lakh crores of Indian rupees.
TCS – Walk-in Interview
- Company name: TCS
- Website: tcs.com
- Job Position: Citizen Service Executive (CSE)
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ BTech/ BA/ BBA/ BBM/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Decent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good personality and customer handling skills
- Proficient in English and Kannada
- Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
- Full time courses only can be considered.
- Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
- Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Mandatory Documents to be carried for the walk-in:
- One Photograph (Passport Size)
- Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
- Class 10 Mark-Sheet
- Class 12 Mark-Sheet
- Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
- PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate
Walk In details:
- Walk-in Schedule: 7 Jan 2023 (Timings: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM).
Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
Brigade Bhuwalka Icon,
Pattandur Agrahara, Whitfield,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560066
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the naukri.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.