TE Connectivity Careers: TE Connectivity is hiring for R&D Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Mechanical) are eligible to apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
UP Next: Amazon is hiring for Associate.
TE Connectivity R&D Engineer
- Company name: TE Connectivity
- Website: www.te.com
- Job Position: R&D Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Mechanical)
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 4 LPA (Expected)
- Create/Modify 3D models using 3D modelling softwares like ProE/Creo/Solidworks.
- Carry out simulations which are complex in nature & could involve new method development
- Verify the results for convergence and accuracy.
- Provide customized simulation solutions based on the requirements from the design departments and physical testing laboratory.
- Validate the analysis results against closely equivalent international standards, experimental results, or analytical solution as available.
- Create analysis reports, reference manual and lessons learnt document.
- Execute simulations in a quick turnaround in sync with the Product Development milestone requirements.
- Open to learning new skills, tools/software in the simulation domain.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the www.careers.te.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.