Tejas Networks off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Engineer position. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : Level AI Recruitment | Manual Tester Intern.
Tejas Networks is a Communications equipment company. Sanjay Nayak, Kumar N. Sivarajan, and Arnob Roy was established it in 2000, and the headquarters are in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Since 2019, Sanjay Nayak has been the CEO of the corporation. Tata Sons is its parent corporation. Per the reports generated in 2021, the total number of employees worked in the firm was 785.
Tejas Networks off campus drive
- Company name: Tejas Networks
- Website: tejasnetworks.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (ECE-related branches only
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Up to 11 LPA
- Responsible for Design, Development and Implementation of embedded software and applications related to 5G Radio Unit OR responsible for design and development of satellite communication physical layer standard
- Must have ability to think outside the box, creating innovate solution to complex embedded applications and wireless systems
- Candidate will be working in variety of wireless products that are telecom grade developed, manufactured, and supplied to International customers.
- Interfacing to the SW/DSP/Algorithms teams to translate DSP algorithms to custom SOC/DSP firmware (Fixed point C & VLIW/SIMD assembly)
- System integration & verification of algorithms on DSP (HW/controller interfacing, FW/SW partitioning, module/ system level testing)
- Analysing and debugging the system issues (field trails, compliance tests, customer support)
- Optimizing system performance w.r.t MIPS/Memory/Latency requirements
- Knowledge/Proficiency in C programming
- Knowledge in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Communication related areas.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the elitmus.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Tejas Networks off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Tejas Networks Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Tejas Networks recruitment?
You can apply to the Tejas Networks off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Tejas Networks Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Tejas Networks send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Tejas Networks sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Tejas Networks careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Tejas Networks off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Tejas Networks?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.