Teradata off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Cloud Security Engineer position. Candidates who completed MS/BS Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Telangana location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: IBM is hiring for Intern.
American software business Teradata was established in 1979. Together with associated goods and services, it offers database and analytics software for sale. The company’s main office is in San Diego, California, in the United States. The company makes about US$1.79 billion in revenue.
Teradata off campus drive
- Company name: Teradata
- Website: teradata.com
- Job Position: Cloud Security Engineer
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: MS/BS Degree
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
- Deploy and configure production security tools and services to monitor and protect cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints
- Serve as the security subject matter expect around Security Engineering topics, processes, and tools.
- Partner closely with Product and IT teams to implement cohesive security solutions across diverse computing environments
- Implement scalable processes for provisioning cloud access and maintaining least-privilege
- Problem solve and identify potential alternatives to solve challenges, explaining any trade-offs and risks effectively
- Collaborate with security leadership, architecture, compliance, and operations teams to execute on security strategies
- Assess and propose solutions regarding cloud security to leadership
- Identify and automate security processes and practices
- Maintain knowledge of emerging security threats, trends, and best practices.
Eligibility and Skills Required:
- MS/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Advanced degree highly preferred
- A deep understanding of cloud, network, and infrastructure security
- Knowledge how to secure solutions in complex hybrid cloud enterprise and SaaS environment(s)
- Ability to implement security best practices in partnership with development teams and systems owners
- Familiarity with one or more cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and/or GCP and their security offerings
- Understand Infrastructure as Code (IaC) languages, such as, Terraform, CloudFormation, Helm, Ansible, etc.
- Ability to automate tasks using Powershell, Python, Bash, or Go
- An understanding of one or more programming languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.
- Ability to understand and implement secure architectural design patterns in the cloud
- Knowledge of security best practices and common security frameworks such as NIST, ISO, Common Criteria, OWASP, etc.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.teradata.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Teradata off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.