Teradata off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Technical Support Specialist – Intern position. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s/ Master’ s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Teradata is a software company founded in 1979 in the United States. It sells database and analytics software, as well as related products and services. The headquarters of the company are in San Diego, California, USA. The revenue of the firm is around US$1.79 billion.
Teradata off campus drive
- Company name: Teradata
- Website: teradata.com
- Job Position: Technical Support Specialist – Intern
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
- Salary: Up to 30K Per Month (Expected)
- As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will provide hardware and software first level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division.
- This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
- You will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), identify solutions and communicate the solution to the customer.
- You will develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools.
- You are required to have both strong technical and interpersonal skills.
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.teradata.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Teradata off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.