Testbook off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Support – Intern. Candidates who completed graduation are eligible to apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Navi Mumbai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Testbook off campus drive
- Company name: Testbook
- Website: testbook.
- Job Position: Customer Support – Intern
- Location: Work From Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Min 12th Pass
- Salary: Up to 35K Per Month (Expected)
- We are looking for a Customer Support intern with a passion for immersive experience, to interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email to ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
- To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
- Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
- Interact with customers
- Work on solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience
- Run customer referral program
- Track and report relevant customer care performance metrics
- Capture and apply customer feedback
- Document the customer interactions key points
- Take ownership of customer issues
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the testbook.hire.trakstar.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Testbook off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.