Texas Instruments JOBS: Texas Instruments is hiring for Software Applications Engineer position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Related: Bosch is hiring for Android Developer.
Texas Instruments Software Applications Engineer
- Company name: Texas Instruments
- Website: www.ti.com
- Job Position: Software Applications Engineer
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 5 Years
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Salary: Min 14 LPA (Expected)
- 0-5 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE, Computer Science
- Knowledge of embedded system – MCU, MPU, ARM
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA, Interconnect
- Ability to clearly communicate with customers to understand needs and issues. Ability to clearly communicate to customers via forums, e-mail, and presentations.
- Ability to work across internal teams to get customer issues resolved in a timely manner
- Knowledge of basic communication peripherals like I2C, SPI, UART, Flash, capture, display or middleware, stacks and protocols – TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem is an added advantage
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols like EtherCAT, Profinet, EtherNet/IP is added advantage
- Knowledge of writing application in areas of Automotive and industrial space is an added advantage
- Support TI customers in the areas of automotive (EV/HEV, Gateways etc.), industrial applications (Motor control, industrial communications, etc.) – solve day-to-day complex issues and help them go in production
- Driver weekly sync up meetings, participate in customer discussion and understand their requirements to help customer enable efficient, optimized system architecture.
- Building the collaterals like app notes, white papers for enabling broad customer base for TI.
- Work on variety of domains automotive and industrial viz home automation, industrial automation, gateways, EV/HEV, motor control etc.
- 0-2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE, Computer Science.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the careers.ti.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply