Thermo Fisher Recruitment 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. Thermo Fisher is providing jobs for the candidates of who completes their Bachelor’s degree. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Thermo Fisher is an analytical laboratory instrument manufacturing company that was founded in the year 1956. The company’s headquarters are in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States location.
The revenue generated by the company is around 3,921 crores USD. From the year 2009, the organization’s CEO is Marc N. Casper, and George N. Hatsopoulos is the firm’s founder.
Thermo Fisher Careers – Engineer
- Company name: Thermo Fisher
- Website: thermofisher.com
- Job Position: Software Engineer I
- Location: Bangalore
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 10 LPA (Expected)
Experience and Qualifications:
- 0-1 years experience implementing laboratory informatics software (LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS)
- Computer programming skills, including C#, SQL, and integration with web services and APIs, is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with fluency in English
What will you do:
- Assess new application ideas
- Research various available offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Document and test new software applications
- Interview beta testers
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.thermofisher.com website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the Thermo Fisher Recruitment – Engineer. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.