Thermo Fisher Scientific off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Software Testing Engineer – Intern position. Candidates who completed graduation in Bachelors/ Master’s Degree are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Hyderabad location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Analytical laboratory instrument manufacturing company. It was established in 1956, and the headquarters are in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States. Marc N. Casper has been CEO of the organization. Alfa Aesar, PeproTech, Inc., Fisher HealthCare, Inc., are its subsidiaries.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Intern
- Company name: Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Website: thermofisher.com
- Job Position: Software Testing Engineer – Intern
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: Bachelors/ Master’s Degree
- Batch: 2023
- Salary: Min 25K Per Month (Expected)
- Work with Senior Test Engineers in Developing and implementing Test Cases / Test scenarios/Automate testing for the software builds.
- Assist the Senior developers in documentation etc while authoring the test cases etc.
- Aptitude to programming / Java Script / Python / Lua.
- Logical thinking.
- Good and clear communication in English.
- Strong willingness to make career in coding.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.thermofisher.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Thermo Fisher Scientific off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific recruitment?
You can apply to the Thermo Fisher Scientific off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Thermo Fisher Scientific Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Thermo Fisher Scientific send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Thermo Fisher Scientific sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Thermo Fisher Scientific careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Thermo Fisher Scientific off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Thermo Fisher Scientific ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.