ThinkPalm Technologies off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Junior System Administer position. Candidates who completed graduation in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Chennai location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next : TCS Atlas Hiring for 2023.
ThinkPalm Technologies provides solutions for business, mobility, and communication. In Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, and Chennai, ThinkPalm runs three top-tier worldwide delivery centres. Mr. Manoj K.P has been the CEO of the corporation.
ThinkPalm Technologies off campus drive
- Company name: ThinkPalm Technologies
- Website: thinkpalm.com
- Job Position: Junior System Administer
- Location: Chennai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4 LPA (Expected)
- Support IT Infrastructure which includes (but not limited to) Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Scanners, Internet Leased Lines, etc
- Support Network infrastructure which includes diagnosing network related issues, crimping of connectors, punching of I/Os, etc
- User’s incident ticket handling.
- Assist Engineering Team for any hardware or software related support.
- Maintain ISO related records.
- Co-coordinating with Team members to resolve any technical issues.
- Support the IT infra like CCTV, Epabx, UPS etc.
- Maintain Inventory of all IT related assets.
Skills Required :
- Basic knowledge in Desktops /Laptops and server setup, installation, configuration & troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge in Windows Operating system
- Basic knowledge in Networking
- Knowledge in Cloud services like AWS, Azure ,GCP etc. will be an added advantage
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the thinkpalm.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the ThinkPalm Technologies off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
ThinkPalm Technologies Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for ThinkPalm Technologies recruitment?
You can apply to the ThinkPalm Technologies off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for ThinkPalm Technologies Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will ThinkPalm Technologies send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, ThinkPalm Technologies sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the ThinkPalm Technologies careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide ThinkPalm Technologies off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to ThinkPalm Technologies ?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.