Thomson Reuters Jobs: Thomson Reuters is hiring for Associate Web Designer position at the Bangalore location. The people of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Thomson Reuters Associate Web Designer
- Company name: Thomson Reuters
- Website: thomsonreuters.com
- Job Position: Associate Web Designer
- Location: Bangalore
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 – 3 Years
- Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Salary: Min 3.6 LPA (Expected)
About this position
- Writes and utilizes web development code and ongoing support of websites ensuring compliance with industry standards.
- Updates, modifies and corrects graphical design elements on websites; corrects or recreates.
- Tests and troubleshoots to optimize the layout of materials, site performance, and compatibility with various browsers.
- Works under direct supervision, performs maintenance on existing websites or needed enhancements.
- Provides wider feedback on performance.
- Makes suggestions for problem solutions or software enhancements, which will typically be reviewed by a more senior developer.
- Is accountable for determining the approach used to address routine professional issues.
- Works on smaller, minimally complex projects or a particular system or application within larger projects that requires a singular area of expertise.
- Provides status updates for own scope of work within projects.
- Follows website development best practices while adhering to team and industry coding standards and corporate policies.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the Thomson Reuters’ website.
- Click on the Apply Now button, register, and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.