Thomson Reuters off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Data Scientist. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bengaluru location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Infosys is hiring for Process Executive.
Canada Media, the parent company of Thomson Reuters, was established in 2008 and has its head office in Toronto, Ontario. Since the year 2020, David W. Binet has led the company as CEO. The Woodbridge Company serves as the corporate parent. The corporation has 24,400 employees and generates $6.35 billion in total sales, according to reports from 2021.
Thomson Reuters off campus drive
- Company name: Thomson Reuters
- Website: thomsonreuters.com
- Job Position: Data Scientist
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: 0-2 Years
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 16 LPA (Expected)
- Manages a team of researchers working on one or more related projects.
- Formulates hypotheses and coordinates parallel investigations.
- Keeps projects on track by checking in regularly with key stakeholders and monitoring progress of each team member closely, intervening as necessary to get researchers “unstuck”.
- Contributes significantly to idea generation and project decision making.
- Checks work of researchers from technical and common sense perspectives.
- Involves relevant product and content teams regularly.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.thomsonreuters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Thomson Reuters off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.