Thomson Reuters off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Finance Interns. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA are eligible can apply for this job. The company is hiring candidates in the Bangalore/ Hyderabad(Work From Home) location. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
In Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Canada Media established Thomson Reuters in 2008. CEO of the company since 2020 is David W. Binet. The Woodbridge corporation serves as the parent organization. The company has 24,400 employees and a total income of US$ 6.35 billion, according to projections for the year 2021.
Thomson Reuters off campus drive
- Company name: Thomson Reuters
- Website: thomsonreuters.com
- Job Position: Finance Interns
- Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad (Work From Home)
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 30k Per Month (Expected)
- Project-Based Experience: Provide analysis and recommendations around a specific project.
- Training: Technical, systems, and soft skill training
- Networking: Lunch and learn sessions with various leaders across the organization along with conversations with other interns, professionals, and senior management
- Real-World Exposure: Job shadows and 1:1 lunches with former interns and finance leaders
- Encompass strong Technical and financial acumen, data analysis, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate leadership and effective communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Work comfortably in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
- Can be an agile learner, demonstrate strong decision-making skills, and act with integrity.
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.thomsonreuters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Thomson Reuters off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.