Thomson Reuters off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Product Support Representative. Candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
Thomson Reuters is a multinational media conglomerate established in 2008. The headquarters are in Toronto, Canada. Since 2020, Steve Hasker has been serving as CEO of the association. The Woodbridge Company is its parent organizations.
The subsidiaries of the firm are Reuters, Westlaw, West, Super lawyers. Per the reports generated in 2021,the total revenue of the corporation was US$6.35 billion, and the total number of employees working with the organization was 24,400.
Thomson Reuters off campus
- Company name: Thomson Reuters
- Website: thomsonreuters.com
- Job Position: Product Support Representative
- Location: Hyderabad
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Up to 4.8 LPA (Expected)
- Provide timely support across a wide range of tax products, as needed, to include inbound phone calls, emails, chat and web submission
- Deliver high quality customer experience on a consistent basis, advocating for the customers
- Efficiently utilize internal resources and execute good time management
- Ensure adherence to departmental processes and procedures
- Assist and collaborate with other internal teams, as needed
- Participate in training projects and deliver on-demand coaching
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the jobs.thomsonreuters.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Thomson Reuters off campus drive Product Support Representative position. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.
Thomson Reuters Off Campus hiring – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thomson Reuters recruitment?
You can apply to the Thomson Reuters off campus drive, by following the ‘Apply Link’ button provided above.
Which year pass out students can apply for Thomson Reuters Careers?
At the beginning, we have clearly mentioned the eligible batch. Please make sure to check them before going ahead.
Is the Salary mentioned accurately?
The salaries in all the job openings are mentioned per the users’ reports on Glassdoor and Ambition Box. So, sometimes, it might be accurate or not. In short, it’s just the predicted salary based on the role.
Will Thomson Reuters send any mails after applying?
Sometimes, Thomson Reuters sends the application successful mail after applying; sometimes, you may not get it. As companies hire through various partners, it depends on them.
What is the Thomson Reuters careers selection process?
In general, the selection process is almost same all the jobs i.e. Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does the oflatest provide Thomson Reuters off campus alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the updates continuously.
How to get further mails after applying to Thomson Reuters?
Your resume should be good and updated every time you apply for a new job. For more information, you watch this video.