Titan career: Titan is hiring for Product Support Intern position at Mumbai location. The candidates of B.Tech/ BE/ BSc can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Titan Product Support Intern
- Company name: Titan
- Website: www.Titan.co.in
- Job Position: Product Support Intern
- Location: Mumbai
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: B.Tech/ BE/ BSc
- Batch: 2021/ 2022
- Salary: Min 15K Per Month (Expected)
- Communicate with customers in a friendly and professional manner and help them resolve any problems faced when using the product
- Provide Omnichannel support over chat, email, phone and social media
- Help fix any bugs that crop up in the product and contribute to the feature documentation
- Work with our development team and suggest updates and features to continuously improve the customer experience
- Ensuring speedy resolution of customer issues while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Participate in the product planning process to ensure that features requested by customers are prioritized and implemented
- Strive to deliver a WOW! effect for our customers, to further enhance their perception of our product and company
- Flexibility of working in shifts.
- B.Tech/BE/BSc(IT) – (2022-21) Graduates
- You are extremely passionate about technology – and can’t live without your smartphone!
- You are well-versed with, and highly interested in, Internet and mobile communication
- A natural inclination to being curious, someone who is Research-driven and good researching skills on the internet.
- You have excellent written skills, and can explain concepts through clear and accurate writing
- You have a way with people, and particularly good explanation skills
- You think the Team’s victory is worth more than individual heroics
- Ability to complete large volumes of work quickly and independently with a high level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
- Most of all, you enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of young, overachieving tech enthusiasts.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the jobs.lever.co website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.