TSRTC Jobs 2022 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc. TSRTC is providing jobs for the candidates of B.E/ B.tech/ Diploma. The interested candidates can apply for the job through the link below.
Must See: Wipro is hiring for System Engineer.
TSRTC is a Telangana State Road Transport Corporation founded in June 2014. The headquarters of the company is in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. 47,947 employees are working in TSRTC, and its revenue is approximately ₹130,400,000.
TSRTC Jobs – Apprenticeship
- Company name: TSRTC
- Website: tsrtconline.in
- Job Position: Apprentischip
- Location: Telangana
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Vacancy: 300 Posts
- Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma
- Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
- Salary: Up to 22k Per Month (Expected)
- Candidates possessing qualifications of B.E /B. Tech in any discipline of Engineering is eligible.
- Candidates possessing a Diploma in any discipline of Engineering conducted by the Department of Technical Education or its equivalent qualification in the same field are eligible.
- On receipt of the candidate’s list from NATS, a short listing of candidates will be done based on the CGPA/percentage of marks obtained in the essential prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Preference will be given to the Graduate/Diploma holders of Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered email IDs to appear for certificate verification at the concerned Regional Offices of TSRTC.
- An amount of Rs. 18,000/-; Rs.20,000/- & Rs.22,000/- per month for 1st, 2nd & 3rd years respectively will be paid to Graduate (Engineering)
- An amount of Rs.16,000/-; Rs.17,500/- & Rs.19,000/- stipend per month for 1st, 2nd & 3rd years respectively will be paid to Technician (Diploma)
How to Apply?
- First, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the portal.mhrdnats.gov.in website.
- Read all the details provided on the website carefully.
- Click on the apply online button and sign in.
- Now, fill out the form and apply.
We hope you have successfully applied for the TSRTC Jobs – Apprenticeship. If you are facing any problems while applying to any of the careers, then please let us know in the comment section below so that we can try to help you.
TSRTC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for TSRTC Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the TSRTC Jobs, follow the link provided above under the steps.
What is the TSRTC selection process?
The selection process generally consists of two stages: Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Does oflatest provide TSRTC Recruitment alerts?
Yes, we, at oflatest, provide the alerts continuously.
Is there any reference for applying to TSRTC Recruitment?
Currently, we don’t have any references. If available, we will let you know via the next recruitment post.