Uber JOBS: Uber is hiring for software Engineering intern position at Bengaluru location. The candidates of BE/ B.Tech can follow below for more details and the apply link.
Uber software Engineering intern
- Company name: Uber
- Website: m.uber.com
- Job Position: software Engineering intern
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch: 2022
- Salary: Min 26,000 Per Month (Expected)
About the Role
As an Uber Intern, you’ll have a direct impact on the customer experience for both riders and drivers. Do you like our service and want to bring them to the next level? Do you have a beef with our app and want to fix it? Then you should apply to join our team. We are ambitious, engaged and excited about disrupting the transportation industry across the world. Not just another social web app: we are moving real assets and real people around their cities. Outside of your work, you will build meaningful relationships with other Interns and Uber mentors through a variety of summer activities.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Actively pursuing a B.Tech or Integrated Dual Degree (anticipated graduation in 2023) in Computer Science, Electronics Eng, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical or Mathematical Sciences or related fields.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience through previous internships, work experience, coding competitions, and/or publications
- Programming experience one or more application or systems languages (Go, Python, Ruby, Java, C/C++, etc)
- Interest in building tools/infrastructure
- A desire to be part of a team that delivers impactful results every day
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- An innate desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Willingness to learn new languages and methodologies
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the university-uber.icims.com website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.