Unilever Recruitment: Unilever is hiring for Strategic Sourcing Consultant Consultant in Bengaluru location. The interested candidates can apply for this job role. Following are the full details and the apply link.
UP Next: Finoit Recruitment | Software Trainee.
Unilever PLC is a British multinational consumer goods company. The company was founded on 2 September 1929 at United Kingdom. The founders of the corporation are Antonius Johannes Jurgens, Samuel van den Bergh, Georg Schicht. The current CEO is Alan Jope. The headquarters are located in London, United Kingdom. The revenue of the firm is 5,244.4 crores EUR.
Unilever Recruitment 2022
- Company name: Unilever
- Website: www.unilever.com
- Job Position: Strategic Sourcing Consultant
- Location: Bengaluru
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduate/ B.Com/ MBA/ M.Com/ CA
- Batch: 2017/ 18/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22
- Salary: Min 6.5 LPA (Expected)
- Develop and align own workplan, objectives, priorities, and processes within the context of the overall IT-supply management and stakeholder community priorities and processes.
- Professionalize the sourcing of materials / clusters of external spend within area of spend responsibility.
- Identify, initiate and sustain direct interactions with appropriate internal stakeholders / functional / operating teams
- Conduct data gathering and analysis of internal needs. Develop and follow supply market knowledge Strategies for cluster of spend within area of responsibility.
- Lead Regional/Global Teams (as appropriate) for area of responsibility.
How to Apply?
- At first, read all the requirements and details of this job on this page.
- Now, scroll down and click on the apply button.
- You will be redirected to the unilever jobs website.
- Read all the details provided in the website.
- Click on the Apply Now button and sign in.
- Now, fill the form and apply.