Unilever off campus drive is recruiting candidates for Customer Service Officer position. Candidates who completed Any Graduation are eligible can apply for this job. The required details such as the agenda, eligibility, procedure, and application process are provided below.
UP Next: Yatra Recruitment | Holiday Advisor.
Unilever is a multinational conglomerate that manufactures consumer goods. It was founded in 1929, and its headquarters are in London, England. Alan Jope has been the corporation’s CEO since 2019. According to 2021 reports, the organization’s total revenue was €52.444 billion. The total number of employees in the firm is 149,000 as of now.
Unilever off campus drive
- Company name: Unilever
- Website: unilever.com
- Job Position: Customer Service Officer
- Location: Work from Home
- Job Type: Full time
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: Any Graduation
- Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
- Salary: Up to 8 LPA (Expected)
- Achieve sales targets through personal selling (visiting market) and driving the distribution system.
- Managing the distributor system in terms of both front-end and back-end infrastructure.
- Systematically analyse, extract and use MIS reports to identify possible gaps and opportunities to improve execution and performance in your respective geography.
- Negotiate with distributors and develop his people on managing customers to obtain more business.
- Cultivate and leverage relationships with trade to strengthen our market position. Further, use the same the generate and provide market feedback and reports to the branch office.
- Analyse how to improve the competitive position in the market through improved customer service.
- Monitor systematically the performance of the distributor and distributor’s sales team and take corrective action (infrastructure gaps).
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Channel Sales.
- Excellent in ROI Calculations & RS Distribution Management
- Should be well-versed with RS appointment & Sales Planning
- Conducting promotional activities & execution
- Knowledge of MS-Office particularly Excel
- Decent Communication in English and Local language is desired
How to Apply?
- As always, look through the particulars on this page.
- After reading, scroll through to spot the apply link.
- Click on the apply link to get diverted to the careers.unilever.com website.
- Enter the details as per the instructions provided.
- Cross-check the provided details before submitting the application.
We believe you are successful in applying for the Unilever off campus drive. Please comment below the problems you faced in applying to any of the careers; we will make sure to provide the necessary solution regarding the problems and also comment down any queries so that we will try to answer them.