UPSC Exam: UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 | 151 Posts. Follow below for full details and the apply link.
UP Next: Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | SSC Executive.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022
- Agency: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Website: upsconline.nic.in
- Exam Name: UPSC Indian Forest Service
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 151 Posts
- Post Date: 03-02-2022
- Qualification: Check Below
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Last Date: 22th February 2022
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Number Of Attempts:
- Every candidate appearing at the Examination, who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination. Provided that this restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates who are otherwise eligible. Provided further that the number of attempts permissible to candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are otherwise eligible, shall be nine. Provided further that a person with benchmark disability will get as many attempts as are available to other candidates who do not belong to person with benchmark disability of his or her community, subject to the condition that a person with benchmark disability belonging to the General and EWS Category shall be eligible for nine attempts.. The relaxation will be available to the persons with benchmark disability who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
- Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card. Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-inslip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 21.02.2022 i.e. one day before the closing date; however applicants who have generated their Pay-in-Slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reasons whatsoever, even if holding valid pay-in-slip will have no other offline option but to opt for available online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 18.00 hours of 22.02.2022.
How to Apply?
- Read all the information given in this page.
- For more details, you can follow this link to view official notification.
- After checking, follow the Apply Button.
- You will be redirected to UPSC website.
- Click on Registration, enter all the required details, and submit the application.
1 thought on “UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 | 151 Posts | Across India”
Any graduation can apply this exam i.e., 2020, 2021, 2022.