UPSC Exam: UPSC NDA & NA (I) | 400 Posts | Across India. Follow below for full details and the apply link.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Exam
- Agency: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Website: upsc.gov.in
- Exam Name: NDA & NA (I) Examination 2022 [National Defence Academy & Naval Academy [I] Exam 2022]
- Location: Across India
- Type: Full time
- Experience: 0 Year
- Qualification: Check Below
- Last Date: 11th January 2022
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University. For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet
- Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2003 and not later than 1st July, 2006 are eligible.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:— Subject Code Duration Maximum
|S.No.||Subject||Maximum Duration||Maximum Marks|
|2.||General Ability Test||21/2 hrs||600|
2. THE PAPERS IN ALL THE SUBJECTS WILL CONSIST OF OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY. THE QUESTION PAPERS (TEST BOOKLETS) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “B” OF GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS ENGLISH.
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
6. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
Candidates (excepting SC/ST candidates/female candidates/Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs specified in Note 2 below who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
For more information, follow the below link to view the official notification.
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.